Sebastian is a computational and systems biologist. He holds a PhD in computational biology from the University of Cambridge, and completed postdoctoral research at Stanford University prior to starting his research group at the Université de Montréal. Sebastian is the Canada Research Chair in Computational Systems Biology.
- Musa Oezboyaci, Postdoctoral Fellow
- ABM Shamim UL Hasan, Postdoctoral Fellow
- Pedro Do Couto Bordignon, Graduate Student
- Louis Gendron, Graduate Student
- Nazli Kocatug, Graduate Student
- Amruta Sahoo, Graduate Student
- Savandara Besse, Graduate Student